Sniped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 3: ODST - Vidmaster: Endure Guide

2 posters

Sniped :: Media :: Guides

Go down

Halo 3: ODST - Vidmaster: Endure Guide Empty Halo 3: ODST - Vidmaster: Endure Guide

Post by IDunc Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Level: Alpha Site

Alpha Site is definitely one of the better maps to get Endure on. Of course, no matter what level you play on, each player needs to be good at Halo, period.

Strategy:

Have two people on each side of the spawn area, where you can see into the middle and down the hallways. Keep that setup for the whole game. Just use whatever you have until the 4th or 5th wave, which is when you want to pick up rockets and bring them back to your side. Do this every round. When you get a hammer, use it to knock the boxes in the middle out of the area, so the Covenant have no cover. NEVER GO IN THE MIDDLE UNTIL THE WAVE IS OVER. You are at high risk of being stuck. Just stay on your side with your partner until the wave is over.

I know it's short, but if you are good at Firefight, then you should definitely get pretty far with this strategy. I know I don't have Endure yet, but I know I can get it with this.
IDunc
IDunc
Admin
Admin

https://sniped.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Halo 3: ODST - Vidmaster: Endure Guide Empty Re: Halo 3: ODST - Vidmaster: Endure Guide

Post by Anarcho Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 am

I did it on Lost Platoon, which seems to be the most popular form.

Warthogs and Choppers is how you do it. Pretty simple, laser the wraith when they drop it, that is about all there is too it.

Easy peasy.
Anarcho
Anarcho

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clashcityrocker

Back to top Go down