Sniped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea For Sniped

5 posters

Go down

Good Idea?

An Idea For Sniped Left1043%An Idea For Sniped Right10 43% 
[ 3 ]
An Idea For Sniped Left1057%An Idea For Sniped Right10 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

An Idea For Sniped Empty An Idea For Sniped

Post by IDunc Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:47 pm

I had a great idea for Sniped. Instead of being a group for Sniping in Halo 3, we will be a group for ODST's new gamemode, Firefight, with a MUCH better forum, hopefully much more activity, and a short URL. I am not doing this to gain more members just because I want to run a large site. I am very interested in Firefight, and so is everyone else who plays ODST. I think creating a community to help people with Endure, and to talk about Firefight will be good for everyone, because we can get tips off of each other, discuss ways to get farther in Firefight, and have a less strict forum than Bungie.net. I also had an idea for a Weekly High Score.

The group will be called Endure, the URL will be endurefirefight.co.cc, and the forums will be much easier to use and there will be much more features. So, tell me if this is a good idea, or a bad one. Vote in the poll. It is a simple 'Yes, No' question.
IDunc
IDunc
Admin
Admin

https://sniped.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Idea For Sniped Empty Re: An Idea For Sniped

Post by Shiny Fruit Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Probably the most stupid idea ive ever heard, no offence.. But Firefight? it will get as boring as Horde on GoW2. If you do this, Im gone. and im sure some others will go too..

Shiny Fruit
Marksman Grade 2
Marksman Grade 2

Back to top Go down

Post by IDunc Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm

I don't see why you would want to leave. The site is going to look way better (this site will still exist), and there will be way more features. We will keep achievements, pretty much the same forums that are here, and there will be way more stuff.
IDunc
IDunc
Admin
Admin

https://sniped.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwinator 777 Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Face it, its not like any and every group made on Bungie will take off and become a huge community. Not saying that its impossible, but I don't think this groups gonna go anywhere. And I voted no, because basing a group off of one thing such as a game mode would not be that popular, as mentioned earlier, Horde in GoW2 is similar to Firefight, and people will eventually get bored I'm sure as I did with Horde. So just saying, this all might be for no reason, but I'll stay as long as the group grows over time.
kiwinator 777
kiwinator 777
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by nocbl2 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Dude... don't do it. I am gone if you even attempt this. I fucking hate ODST and fucking hate Firefight. The game was overpriced and was only just good enough to mak me wanna beat campaign...

nocbl2
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 pm

I wouldn't base on firefight. It would boring. Good try though, I think it is a good idea. What this group needs is some way to get our name out into the eyes of the Halo community.
Equinox
Equinox
Spotter
Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down