Sniped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Match 1

5 posters

Go down

Local Match 1 Empty Local Match 1

Post by Anarcho Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 am

These will probably be a series of videos. There is a local "Team" called Team Redrum, and they run around acting like they are the shit, even though we have never lost a single match to them. In this series you will see the game from my POV...as we destroy these Redrums....

On this video you will see our advanced knowledge of the spawn system and communication helped us lockdown their side of the map, our team shooting allowed us to almost instantly clean up kills or take them our together.

You also see me fail a few times, and how completely wasteful i am of the sniper. The snipers spawn so quickly...i saw no point in saving the ammo...there was only four of us.

And a little background information, Falcon is a guy named Terry, he was, and still regarded by those who know nothing about Halo, as the best in the area. His guest is a guy named Clint, who is too cheap to keep up his own account, lives off 1 months. They are both alright guys, cocky, but alright dudes. Terry has about 3 45s, he isn't bad, but in this video you may question that. Is it because he is rusty? Who knows? I know I don't really get rusty...
Anarcho
Anarcho

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clashcityrocker

Back to top Go down

Local Match 1 Empty Re: Local Match 1

Post by RPAL Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Your sniper is realy good, your BR is a bit sloppy at points though.

Great game, you guys wrecked.
RPAL
RPAL
Tech Team
Tech Team

http://www.monitorbuilt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IDunc Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Great job. You play like how I do.
IDunc
IDunc
Admin
Admin

https://sniped.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwinator 777 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Pretty nice, but I completely agree that they are not good. In fact I'm not even sure they could pull a 30. Lol, it would be sweet to see you keep a spawn trap on a better pair of people though. And damn, what is your sensitivity? I can't stand playing on low sensitivity like below 4, it drives me crazy, haha.
kiwinator 777
kiwinator 777
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarcho Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 pm

kiwinator 777 wrote:Pretty nice, but I completely agree that they are not good. In fact I'm not even sure they could pull a 30. Lol, it would be sweet to see you keep a spawn trap on a better pair of people though. And damn, what is your sensitivity? I can't stand playing on low sensitivity like below 4, it drives me crazy, haha.

They really aren't that bad. Like i said, Terry has several 45s and Clint is in the lower 40s. We just wouldn't let them out of their spawn.

And in that game i was playing on 2. It works for me, and i rarely need anything above it.
Anarcho
Anarcho

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwinator 777 Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Anarcho wrote:
kiwinator 777 wrote:Pretty nice, but I completely agree that they are not good. In fact I'm not even sure they could pull a 30. Lol, it would be sweet to see you keep a spawn trap on a better pair of people though. And damn, what is your sensitivity? I can't stand playing on low sensitivity like below 4, it drives me crazy, haha.

They really aren't that bad. Like i said, Terry has several 45s and Clint is in the lower 40s. We just wouldn't let them out of their spawn.

And in that game i was playing on 2. It works for me, and i rarely need anything above it.

I guess so, just seemed like they were pretty horrible, haha. I guess if they can't get out of their spawn I can't expect to see them do much good. Nevermind then Razz
kiwinator 777
kiwinator 777
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Fruit Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Anarcho wrote:

How the hell do you play on 2@@

Shiny Fruit
Marksman Grade 2
Marksman Grade 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwinator 777 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Shiny Fruit wrote:
Anarcho wrote:

Lol, exactly what I was thinking
kiwinator 777
kiwinator 777
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarcho Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Shiny Fruit wrote:
Anarcho wrote:

Well i can sling snipe with 2.

Anarcho
Anarcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Fruit Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

No Way... >.> Thats epic.

Shiny Fruit
Marksman Grade 2
Marksman Grade 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwinator 777 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Anarcho wrote:
Shiny Fruit wrote:
Anarcho wrote:

Well i can sling snipe with 2.

As can i on 5, lol i shoot sooooo early on 2 or even 3
kiwinator 777
kiwinator 777
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down