Blind No Scope

Go down

Blind No Scope

Post by xPr3ciZionX on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 am


Got a noscope while being flared at top gold on guardian
xPr3ciZionX
xPr3ciZionX
Spotter
Spotter

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by Anarcho on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 am

Very lucky.

_________________

Anarcho
Anarcho
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 28
Location : Anniston, Alabama

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/clashcityrocker

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by nocbl2 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 am

and custom game Razz

nocbl2
Marksman
Marksman

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by xPr3ciZionX on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:07 am

nocbl2 wrote:and custom game Razz
but was legit lol
xPr3ciZionX
xPr3ciZionX
Spotter
Spotter

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by Shiny Fruit on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Thats amazing, did you try and submit for Top 10 best no-scopes?

Shiny Fruit
Marksman Grade 2
Marksman Grade 2

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 25
Location : Valhalla's Carney Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by xPr3ciZionX on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Shiny Fruit wrote:Thats amazing, did you try and submit for Top 10 best no-scopes?
nope, where do you do that
xPr3ciZionX
xPr3ciZionX
Spotter
Spotter

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by RPAL on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Anoj's top ten series cannot be custom games, and in the MLG top 10 you would be up against the best people in halo.

_________________
RPAL
RPAL
Tech Team
Tech Team

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-09-11
Location : In your base...

View user profile http://www.monitorbuilt.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by xPr3ciZionX on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 pm

RPAL wrote:Anoj's top ten series cannot be custom games, and in the MLG top 10 you would be up against the best people in halo.

mlg that would never make it, what the hell is anoj's top ten
xPr3ciZionX
xPr3ciZionX
Spotter
Spotter

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by RPAL on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

xPr3ciZionX wrote:
RPAL wrote:Anoj's top ten series cannot be custom games, and in the MLG top 10 you would be up against the best people in halo.

mlg that would never make it, what the hell is anoj's top ten

The 2nd most watched Top 10, every episode gets on Bungie's Blog. Other then that, there are others, but they arent popular. (Top 10 Halo 3 Fails is the only other popular one).

Actually, there is one more by someone im subscribed to. I dont remember the channel, but they get acouple thousand views per video, not like the others getting around 250,000.

_________________
RPAL
RPAL
Tech Team
Tech Team

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-09-11
Location : In your base...

View user profile http://www.monitorbuilt.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by xPr3ciZionX on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

RPAL wrote:
xPr3ciZionX wrote:
RPAL wrote:Anoj's top ten series cannot be custom games, and in the MLG top 10 you would be up against the best people in halo.

mlg that would never make it, what the hell is anoj's top ten

The 2nd most watched Top 10, every episode gets on Bungie's Blog. Other then that, there are others, but they arent popular. (Top 10 Halo 3 Fails is the only other popular one).

Actually, there is one more by someone im subscribed to. I dont remember the channel, but they get acouple thousand views per video, not like the others getting around 250,000.
i never heard of anoj's top ten, but then again i rarely click on any of the threads on the bungie site (unless it has to do with ODST)
xPr3ciZionX
xPr3ciZionX
Spotter
Spotter

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by nocbl2 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 am

xPr3ciZionX wrote:
RPAL wrote:
xPr3ciZionX wrote:
RPAL wrote:Anoj's top ten series cannot be custom games, and in the MLG top 10 you would be up against the best people in halo.

mlg that would never make it, what the hell is anoj's top ten

The 2nd most watched Top 10, every episode gets on Bungie's Blog. Other then that, there are others, but they arent popular. (Top 10 Halo 3 Fails is the only other popular one).

Actually, there is one more by someone im subscribed to. I dont remember the channel, but they get acouple thousand views per video, not like the others getting around 250,000.
i never heard of anoj's top ten, but then again i rarely click on any of the threads on the bungie site (unless it has to do with ODST)
Indeed. ODST is my only hope as of now.

*goes to clean bathroom for moniez* :arrow: :elephant: :elephant: :arrow:

nocbl2
Marksman
Marksman

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind No Scope

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum